Saturday, March 12, 2011

Class # 11: Veal

Well, I really let time slip away and did not blog as consistently as I had planned.  This is in no way a reflection of my passion for food and cooking. I have just had a lot going on in the last few months in addition to the normal day-to-day stuff.


We are down to me summarizing the final 3 classes.
In class #10 it was all about Veal.  In lab we were told we could prepared our veal any way but needed to make a complete plate with a starch and vegetables. I wanted to do a different cuisine than what I've done so far so went Italian and made Veal Parmesan with linguine and sauteed green beans.  It turned out very well - meat cooked perfectly and my sauce turned out very tasty.  It turned out to be an eye-pleasing plate as well.  I got my full 25 points and walked away from the Chef Instructor very proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment